the sales success factor is influenced by the social style of the seller and buyer, and how they interact... Effective Management is achieved through utilising Social Styles...
Increase your Sales and Management Skills with the Interpersonal Effectiveness Skills programme by Fortune Group International:
Have you ever wondered why your sales or management communication is well received by some and ignored by others?
The secret is to adapt your communication to fit with the social style of the other person.
Gain key insights into how we behave and react, what we are receptive to and how to adjust our sales presentations or management communications so they become more acceptable to different people - who have different social styles.
To find out more about the programme, contact Fortune on +649 414 4190 or email@example.com
• Audio CD containing 35 mins of Social Styles information and how this can be effectively applied to sales and management.
• 4 Social Styles wallet-size reminder cards
• Booklet describing the key points
Managing Different People Differently
• Understand Social Styles and the three dimensions of behaviour • The Social Style Matrix • Consistently identifying Social Style Differences • Social Style Versatility
How Do We Manage Different Social Styles?
• Discovering what is important to the individual • Social Styles as a Recruitment Selection Tool • Which Social Style best suits the job
Selling to Different Social Styles
• Key factors in selling to each Social Style
Dealing with Tension and Stress
• How to recognise Tension • How to Recognise Stress • Delaing with Tension in each Style
Social Styles and Customer Service
• A Customer Service Process • Style Differences in Customer Service • Improving your Customer Service